Nor easter on Saturday and leaving for New England/Canada

lauren0309

We were on that sailing and spent the first half of Sunday sick in bed. We tried to go up for breakfast while staggering like two drunks with all the rocking and rolling, sat at the table for 10 minutes while turning green and decided to go back to our cabin and stay in bed. This was the first time out of the 15 cruises I've taken that I have gotten sick even with doubling up on the Bonine, taking ginger pills and wearing my elasticized wrist bracelets.  As the above poster stated, if this was my first cruise I would never get on a ship again.

1 hour ago, lauren0309 said:

We were on that sailing and spent the first half of Sunday sick in bed. We tried to go up for breakfast while staggering like two drunks with all the rocking and rolling, sat at the table for 10 minutes while turning green and decided to go back to our cabin and stay in bed. This was the first time out of the 15 cruises I've taken that I have gotten sick even with doubling up on the Bonine, taking ginger pills and wearing my elasticized wrist bracelets.  As the above poster stated, if this was my first cruise I would never get on a ship again.

Hi Lauren,  

I was only sea-sick one time and I been on over 50 cruises it’s Awful. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Tony