OOSTERDAM MENUS

gdy0354

On 10/25/2018 at 10:09 AM, gdy0354 said:

Going on Oosterdam in 30 days. Anyone have current MDR MENUS?

HAL menus are the same for all ships sailing the same region, season, and number of days.  For example, all HAL ship sailing 7-day itineraries in the Caribbean in the 2018-19 season will have the same MDR menus.  Gala Night menus will be substituted on the appropriate nights.  14-day Caribbean cruises will have Series A and B menus with minor differences (type of pasta, entree preparation, soup).  Caribbean 10 and 11-day menus are the same with Day 9 being deleted for 10-day cruises.

If you repost your question for any 7-day HAL ship heading for the Caribbean this month, you may get a better response.

16 minutes ago, Crew News said:

HAL menus are the same for all ships sailing the same region, season, and number of days.  For example, all HAL ship sailing 7-day itineraries in the Caribbean in the 2018-19 season will have the same MDR menus.  Gala Night menus will be substituted on the appropriate nights.  14-day Caribbean cruises will have Series A and B menus with minor differences (type of pasta, entree preparation, soup).  Caribbean 10 and 11-day menus are the same with Day 9 being deleted for 10-day cruises.

If you repost your question for any 7-day HAL ship heading for the Caribbean this month, you may get a better response.

Will do, thx

• 5 weeks later...

Part of the joy of cruising is eating fancy food that I don't normal prepare at home.  I think it is fun to view menus in advance, when others are kind enough to post them.

I'm sailing to Mexico on the Eurodam in January and would love to view those menus too.

Have a fantastic cruise gdy0254!

• Thanks 1

Well said. :classic_smile:

I like to explore all aspects of the ship prior to embarking: pools, hot tubs, gym, library (though I just found out the Oosterdam doesn't have this anymore), menus, activities, spa services, etc. It's part of building the anticipation, but also making use of my limited time on board. 

Edited by HappyWaves