Celebrity Move Up?

CRUISER2B

1 hour ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I wouldn't move from one of those 1A cabins either!  Not impressed with the suites on S class.

I assume you are impressed with the suites on the other Celebrity Class ships?  What is so different? Just curious.

My wife and I love the corner SS1 and the RS on the S Class ships.  We also like the Michael’s Club and Luminae.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2018 at 11:31 AM, Arno. said:

I wish....

Here is the offer for Jan 4 cruise.  We have an angled balcony on the hump and have no interest in moving..

Upgrade options Jan 4 2019.png

Arno thank you so much for the photo of these bid minimums.  Would you please tell me, how many days was your sailing for?  And what had you booked (Concierge, Aqua) before the offer?

4 hours ago, Diamond lover said:

Arno thank you so much for the photo of these bid minimums.  Would you please tell me, how many days was your sailing for?  And what had you booked (Concierge, Aqua) before the offer?

Looks like 14 day Reflection cruise in a Balcony cabin.

I still don't understand the process.  I'm never invited to participate and when I go the Move-up section of the website and enter my information, it tells me there are no rooms available even though there are other  CC members on the same cruise putting in bids for cabins.  I guess they don't like me.

3 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I still don't understand the process.  I'm never invited to participate and when I go the Move-up section of the website and enter my information, it tells me there are no rooms available even though there are other  CC members on the same cruise putting in bids for cabins.  I guess they don't like me.

Any special discount or arrangement on your booking?  What category are you booked?

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Any special discount or arrangement on your booking?  What category are you booked?

We are usually booked in a standard Veranda cabin, 1B.  My reservations are either booked on-board and transferred to a Big Box TA or just made directly with the Big Box TA.

6 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Maybe it's because you pee in the pool?  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

We are usually booked in a standard Veranda cabin, 1B.  My reservations are either booked on-board and transferred to a Big Box TA or just made directly with the Big Box TA.

I have no idea, but I am curious.  I see your cruise is 2/10, so it should be in the Move Up window.  As long as you entered the reservation number for that cruise, I would have thought you could bid.  ( I believe you will get the dreaded, no cabins available if it is not within 30 days)  Since you do not have a group or military/senior rate, I would have thought you could have been able to bid.

If you are positive that you entered the correct reservation number, then I have no cue.