No Surprise, Edge Booking at Significant Premiums

richsea

Interesting blurb from Cruise Industry News. As long as they’re filling the ship, don’t expect fares to come down.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/19860-celebrity-edge-booking-at-significant-premiums.html

Also, I still think she is one of the clunkiest looking ships afloat. Almost makes NCL Epic & MSC Seaside look sleek.

• Like 3

Prices escalated quickly after booking was announced.  We are booked on a Jan sailing that before final payment was sold out with the exception of a few inside cabins.

Final payment was 2 weeks ago and now there are 54 Suites, 11 AQ cabins and over 50 CC cabins available.  I didn’t check veranda, OV or inside but seems to me that X may have pushed the price a bit too high.  Watching to see if they drop the price on Suites or count on Move Up offers to fill them.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Prices escalated quickly after booking was announced.  We are booked on a Jan sailing that before final payment was sold out with the exception of a few inside cabins.

Final payment was 2 weeks ago and now there are 54 Suites, 11 AQ cabins and over 50 CC cabins available.  I didn’t check veranda, OV or inside but seems to me that X may have pushed the price a bit too high.  Watching to see if they drop the price on Suites or count on Move Up offers to fill them.

That is what I Am counting on...

I want to supplement my Edge sailings.

bon voyage