Seaside Check in Times

allpoints

Just looked closer at our cruise documents.  We are in a Royal Suite and our check in time for this Saturday, Nov 3rd is showing 16:15 (4:15pm).  With a departure time of 19:00. 

Does that check in time sound correct to those of you who have sailed Seaside before???

Thanks. 

It is only a suggested time, not enforced in any way.  My three times on Seaside I never even noticed a check in time on my documents.  I arrived as early as 10:30am to 11:00am, the Yacht Club tent is usually up and running by that point.  So for you it's no worries from there on.

Edited by Até

1 hour ago, allpoints said:

Just looked closer at our cruise documents.  We are in a Royal Suite and our check in time for this Saturday, Nov 3rd is showing 16:15 (4:15pm).  With a departure time of 19:00. 

Does that check in time sound correct to those of you who have sailed Seaside before???

Thanks. 

Right now they don't enforce the times so you can most likely check in much earlier. I have heared, here on cc, that Southamptom might be an exception where they sometimes enforce the time and turn away early arriving guests.

Since they have a time in the documents they can start to enforce it and turn away early arriving guests but I shouldn't worry about that.

8 hours ago, allpoints said:

Thanks. 

Ignore that , check in starts about 1030.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, allpoints said:

Thanks. 

Let us know how it went when you get home.  Which RS did you have?