My Carnival Sunshine (Tilted) Halloween Review with pics

mouche

8 minutes ago, F27TW said:

I'm  curious how those lower Cove Balcony cabins fared during this list.    I'd think being that low, the ones on the lower side of the ship had to have been underwater .. and how scary if anyone was out there at the time!

Right!!! I thought about that too, also the dining room was really bad, they would not let anyone in, so I did not get pictures, but I'm sure someone did. The pools lost a lot of water also that spilled into the ship.

• Like 1

Okay, so enough of that :classic_biggrin: on to the good stuff, Halloween night costumes and pictures of the ship....this was my first time sailing the Sunshine, I sailed her twice as the Destiny and I must say they did a great job on the redo. Many have said that the ship seems very crowed, but for me, it never felt that way, when they had events on the lido, maybe, but still not to the point of getting on my nerves. I love the different eating venues and the way they were spread out, I also love the Havana area, don't miss the chance to get the Cuban bites when they have them, really good.

217.JPG

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, F27TW said:

I'm  curious how those lower Cove Balcony cabins fared during this list.    I'd think being that low, the ones on the lower side of the ship had to have been underwater .. and how scary if anyone was out there at the time!

I don't believe the Sunshine has cove balconies.

I'm not sure what anyone else thinks but the Blue Velvet Cake at Java Café was the worst piece of cake that I have ever had anywhere!!! It was dry, the icing was hard even after it sat out for and hour. They charged $1.95 for it, I would not eat it again, even if it were free, it looked so good too.:classic_biggrin:

431.JPG

• Haha 1

@mouche, there is no such thing as too many pix of the ship!  We're sailing on Sunshine in less than 4 weeks, and the more pictures of what she looks like, the better - just gets me all amped up!

Great photos of the ship, and thanks for snapping what you could of the aftermath of your "unscheduled amusement park ride" experience.

3 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Not sure if it was intentional, but you happened to capture a reminder that other forms of transport have their own unfortunate moments...

Oh, wow!!!, Did not pay that any attention!!! :classic_blink:

37 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

@mouche, there is no such thing as too many pix of the ship!  We're sailing on Sunshine in less than 4 weeks, and the more pictures of what she looks like, the better - just gets me all amped up!

Great photos of the ship, and thanks for snapping what you could of the aftermath of your "unscheduled amusement park ride" experience.

No problem, I wish it had only been an "unscheduled amusement park ride" experience. :classic_biggrin: It was so much more for some, I'm just not the type to panic in chaos, I go into survival mode on how I'm getting out of the situation, then when it's over, I thank God and keep it moving!!!  

• Like 2

Halloween on the ship was a blast!!! This was my 3rd Halloween Cruise, I love seeing all the costumes and ideas that people come up with, it is by far my favorite time on a ship. Some pictures are not as clear as I would like but you will get the idea. I did not dress up this time, but wanted to share one of myself last year on the Carnival Liberty.... I was a cat burglar:classic_biggrin:

ham131.JPG

Edited by mouche
  • Like 3