Dining Package Additions

tunaman2011

Greetings

We received a dining package as a perk on an upcoming cruise.  Is it possible to add additional meals to the package or do we have to buy an additional package?  Do we need to call NCL in order to do this or can it be done online?  Thanks for the help.

Good Sailing

Tom

You can add more.

Depending on your cruise, you can either add 2SDP or 3SDP as the minimum number to add.

The 3SDP is on the website while the 2SDP isn't always but you can call and see if you can get the 2SDP. 

EDIT (new prices)

2SDP = $79 + 20% service charge = $94.80

3SDP = $89 + 20% service charge = $106.80

LINK

Edited by Two Wheels Only

29 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

You can add more.

Depending on your cruise, you can either add 2SDP or 3SDP as the minimum number to add.

The 3SDP is on the website while the 2SDP isn't always but you can call and see if you can get the 2SDP. 

EDIT (new prices)

2SDP = $79 + 20% service charge = $94.80

3SDP = $89 + 20% service charge = $106.80

LINK

Well damn... didn't realize they went up on the price of these as well.  I guess the two cruises we currently have booked at locked in at the lower rates because I when I go to the Dining section of My NCL, it quotes $94.80 for the 3 meal package on both cruises.

The price for my dining packages online pre purchase have gone up quite a bit.  I would love to think it’s about bringing back lobster and higher quality offerings removed from specialty venues the last couple years but it’s likely just an increase.  I assume the oop menu prices will soon follow suit to match the sdp prices.