Celebrity Cabin Categories per Ship

miched

Interesting link listing every Celebrity ship and totals for each category

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/EDGE/2017_CelebrityCruises_Staterooms_By_Category.pdf

With the exception of the Reflection that has 111 suites the Edge will have 176 suites that is almost triple the amount of the other ships that have  50 to 66.  But it has less AQ cabins than the others. 

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Very interesting.  Thank you for posting the information.

Probably old news, but I found it interesting that the Edge has a greater  passenger capacity than all of the other Celebrity ships except for the Reflection.

I thought the Edge was going to have slightly less passengers/cabins than the other Solstice Class ships.

I’m afraid this sheet is a bit off. According to the Celebrity Edge Deck layout and another website I’ve used that shows many ship’s SRs, there are errors on it. For example, there are 126 Aqua SR’s, not 106: 66 on deck 9 and 60 on deck 10. There are a few other errors, but that’s an example. The Total Double Occupancy isn’t 2926. But 2918. That’s what the Celebrity website and others show. I built a spreadsheet that had the Edge SR layout using the OP’s attachement a while ago, but the SR assignments were changed later as the ship was modified a bit more. 

I’ll look for the updated sheet and upload it if I can find it. Here is my spreadsheet. See if you can read it. Celebrity Edge Class SRs.numbers

Den

The sheet is from a Celebrity website and as we all know Celebrity’s websites can always be trusted for having the lastest and correct info.  🙄 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2

On 11/8/2018 at 4:39 PM, Denny01 said:

I’m afraid this sheet is a bit off. According to the Celebrity Edge Deck layout and another website I’ve used that shows many ship’s SRs, there are errors on it. For example, there are 126 Aqua SR’s, not 106: 66 on deck 9 and 60 on deck 10. There are a few other errors, but that’s an example. The Total Double Occupancy isn’t 2926. But 2918. That’s what the Celebrity website and others show. I built a spreadsheet that had the Edge SR layout using the OP’s attachement a while ago, but the SR assignments were changed later as the ship was modified a bit more. 

I’ll look for the updated sheet and upload it if I can find it. Here is my spreadsheet. See if you can read it. Celebrity Edge Class SRs.numbers

Den

All in fun.   I see you are from Florida.  I demand a recount 🤗

Happy cruising  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅