Gluten free menu

chaching8

From a review web blog

Seeing as I had company, I wiped away my frustration and we went down to Alfredo’s, an Italian restaurant in the ship’s Piazza, where we’d already established that they could do gluten-free pizza. That was perfectly fine, a bit overcooked and cardboardy, but an improvement on limp lettuce.

It’s true that there is a lot of info on this site but to be quick we got off the Grand a few weeks ago and my gluten free issues were handled very well.  From the MDR to Alfredo’s and other eateries there were always gluten free options. I’m Celiac and never felt any symptoms so a happy cruiser here. 

There is not a specific gluten free menu although some items on the regular menu may be marked gluten free.

The first evening meet with your headwaiter and explain your dietary needs. Each evening he will work with you with the next day's menus (B,L,D) to help find what items can be prepared gluten free. If you are eating in a specialty restaurant, go there the previous evening to speak with the headwaiter there. If you are eating in the buffet, speak with a supervisor there about what is gluten free.

• Like 1

Princess does a great job of handling things of this nature, allergies, etc.  We cruised with a friend who couldn't eat dairy.  Every night the head waiter would bring the menu and he would order for "tomorrow night".  

Edited by jennybenny