Finding Norwegian Sun roll call

Why is it that every time I am guided to search for the 16th March 2019 Norwegian Sun roll call I find it missing from the list on your website . I found it by accident and I don’t know how ! Please can you give me some simple steps so that I can find it without getting frustrated. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, pukeruaj said:

Why is it that every time I am guided to search for the 16th March 2019 Norwegian Sun roll call I find it missing from the list on your website . I found it by accident and I don’t know how ! Please can you give me some simple steps so that I can find it without getting frustrated. Thank you.

Easiest way:  Click on "Forums" tab in upper left.  Scroll down to find "Norwegian Cruise Lines Roll Calls", click on that.  Scroll down to find "Norwegian Sun Roll Calls", click on that.  Look through the list of threads to find yours.

DO NOT click on the "Find Your Norwegian Sun Roll Call" link.  Your roll call will not show up there, due to the incorrect formatting of the date in the title.  

Here's your Roll Call:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2397381-ncl-sun-16-march-2019-16-dy-south-american-explorer-from-santiagochile/

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, dgreeney said:

I did that and the Dec 7 cruise is missing.

Howdy dgreeney! emo22.gif

Congratulations! emo34.gif It appears you checked the list of Roll Call threads in the NCL Sun Roll Call forum looking for one with your sail date. And since no one had started a Roll Call thread for December 7, 2019, you correctly started one!  

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!