Triumph ! Question

bluey258

50 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I don't think any renovations will occur until the dry dock next spring 2019.  Any work done until then is likely minimal required maintenance and repairs to keep the ship functional.

they have been some reports both here on cruise critic and facebook stating they are working on re-modeling the ship stateroom with decor similar to the sunshine.

All the staterooms are being redone now.  They started in September with Floor 7 which was complete by my cruise the second week of October. They had just started on Floor 8 then.  It's probably done now as I think it was taking about 40 days to do the whole deck. They work all day on turnaround and it is very loud then from 8-5 every other day.  If you are in your cabin and they are working on that section above you then it's possible to hear banging (we did).  

33 minutes ago, shof515 said:

they have been some reports both here on cruise critic and facebook stating they are working on re-modeling the ship stateroom with decor similar to the sunshine.

Oh, I see. Good to know.  So then they must have held back rooms from booking for several sailings.  I was not aware they did this but it will obviously help them make even more use of the time for the major renovation coming up.

Edited by KmomChicago

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, shof515 said:

They are still redoing the cabins from what i see in various facebook groups. The ship goes to drydock in march for the transformation

thank you...i should have been more specific. we are sailing on jan 24th in 7373 and on the 28th in 6459 was wondering if either of those two had been renovated

14 hours ago, Kajunswty said:

thank you...i should have been more specific. we are sailing on jan 24th in 7373 and on the 28th in 6459 was wondering if either of those two had been renovated

Have fun getting in that last hurrah with this old gal before she undergoes her final massive round of plastic surgery and emerges as a debutante.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Have fun getting in that last hurrah with this old gal before she undergoes her final massive round of plastic surgery and emerges as a debutante.

LOL i had to read that twice to figure out what you were saying....clearly my coffee is not doing its job this morning :D yes absolutely...she is my favorite ship of the fleet. i'll miss her

• Haha 1