Chefs Table buy in advance or wait till on board.

Sea Dog

Last year on Adventure of the Seas we were approached in the MDR to book a night at the Chef's Table and they made an offer of $63 per person which I believe was half off.  It was an amazing experience. We are planning on being on Harmony next Oct and I see that the Chef's Table is being offered at $95 per person. Should we risk reservations being full to wait till we get on board to see if they will offer us a deal or go ahead and buy before the cruise? We loved the Chef's Table and want to have that experience again. I welcome any thoughts on the strategy we should take.

Last year we waited to book after we boarded.  When we arrived for dinner we were told they had to cancel because we were the only 2 with reservations.  They treated us to dinner at Giovannis and we made reservations for another night for Chefs table.  There were only 4 of us that night.  We were charged $25 pp.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:00 AM, ownedbypets said:

Last year we waited to book after we boarded.  When we arrived for dinner we were told they had to cancel because we were the only 2 with reservations.  They treated us to dinner at Giovannis and we made reservations for another night for Chefs table.  There were only 4 of us that night.  We were charged $25 pp.

Wow that is a great deal! I think my wife and I are leaning to waiting till we get on board and seeing if they will offer us any deals.