# of shorex needed for World Collection

cbb

"Save 25% per person off à la carte retail prices, subject to a minimum number of excursions required to be reserved depending on voyage length"--Owebsite

I have done a search here and can't find the answer. 

We have 2 Grand Voyages b2b; the first is 26 days, the second is 32 days.  We opted for the 'free' shorex which is 12 shorex for the former cruise , and 14 shorex for the latter.

How many more shorex must we purchase to get the 25% discount--specifically interested in the number needed for the 26 day cruise.

We will then do the math to determine whether to stay with the 'free' ones of OLife and add a couple at full price or to add just enough shorex to qualify for the discount.

I've read that magic # depends on the length of the cruise.....help???!!!   Thanks!!!

when you log into my account  & go  the excursion booking page  at the top of the page  well near the top there is  a gold/yellow bar   

YWC savings  & under that  is tells you the minimum number of excursions for the discount

also has the UPC   & the cost  for unlimited excursions

thanks lyn.... i knew it was somewhere there....i just failed to spot it!  Thanks, I found it!!!  For the 26 day one it is 10 which is perfect for us!

Edited by cbb

3 hours ago, cbb said:

thanks lyn.... i knew it was somewhere there....i just failed to spot it!  Thanks, I found it!!!  For the 26 day one it is 10 which is perfect for us!

another way to look at it is to phone Oceania and request a PDF of your cruise's excursions. It's much easier to peruse than the website and, on the first page, it states the minimum number for that cruises YWYW discount.