Anyone ever stayed in 2324 on the Dream?

Mommawo

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, sanmarcosman said:

You are correct. i just checked the drag it decks site and the OP is under the dining room. 

I didn't know about the website where you can drag the decks. This a keeper sight. We have room 2473 and I had fingers crossed that we are not under galley. Seems that we will be under dining room. Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, familyoutdoors said:

I didn't know about the website where you can drag the decks. This a keeper sight. We have room 2473 and I had fingers crossed that we are not under galley. Seems that we will be under dining room. Thank you!

You're welcome. Yeah it's very helpful and a pro tip I read here is when dragging the deck over the other align the elevators on each deck to get a more accurate overlay. 

Your cabin is directly below one of the escalators the wait staff use to bring the food from the galley up to that level of the dining room. I can't imagine that would be an issue unless a tray flipped over with lots of plates on it. :classic_ohmy:

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

Hi,

Boy, I really wanted to try a Cove Balcony on my upcoming Dream cruise! 

But, my understanding was that unless I could get one under the Guest Services Area (Excursion Desk etc) that there would be quite a bit of noise. Coming from the Deck above (the Galley, Main Dining Room & the entertainment/show stage).  

So, Since the coveted cabins were totally booked, I opted for a Balcony on Deck 8. I always look at the Deck Plans before booking.

My understanding after reading the posts here :  Cove Balconies (under the carpeted main dining room) are also a good choice. Right? Quiet because of that carpeted floor.  I, too, am in the cabin by 10:00pm usually. I bring a fan for the extra coolness it provides and the white noise.

I just want to confirm I got the info straight. So, that next cruise I can book that Cove with no surprises.

🌸🌸 Bobbi 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

Boy, I really wanted to try a Cove Balcony on my upcoming Dream cruise! 

But, my understanding was that unless I could get one under the Guest Services Area (Excursion Desk etc) that there would be quite a bit of noise. Coming from the Deck above (the Galley, Main Dining Room & the entertainment/show stage).  

So, Since the coveted cabins were totally booked, I opted for a Balcony on Deck 8. I always look at the Deck Plans before booking.

My understanding after reading the posts here :  Cove Balconies (under the carpeted main dining room) are also a good choice. Right? Quiet because of that carpeted floor.  I, too, am in the cabin by 10:00pm usually. I bring a fan for the extra coolness it provides and the white noise.

I just want to confirm I got the info straight. So, that next cruise I can book that Cove with no surprises.

🌸🌸 Bobbi 

People here are the beat aren’t they ?  So willing to share their knowledge with us 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, fofireman said:

Be aware that there is nowhere in the bathroom to plug in anything other than an electric razor. Be sure you take a surge protector for the dressing area. 

Surge protectors are not allowed on cruise ships. However, Carnival will allow "Power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors and extension cords (without surge protectors) when used with proper caution. " Here's an article that explains why surge protectors aren't allowed. They are fire hazards. https://www.cruisehabit.com/power-strips-why-theyre-not-allowed-ships-and-how-safely-gain-some-extra-outlets 

Edited by bbtbear
grammar
  • Like 1