Legend Transatlantic

Schoifmom

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, Bookbug53 said:

Cruise no longer shows under Carnival listings and TAs are reporting that remaining cabins were pulled back. Sold out.

Today, still not showing on Carnival site or any of the TA sites, I checked.  Usually cruises sold out still show but show no cabins available.  Not sure what is going on with this cruise but hope it does not get cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Miracle this morning and called Carnival direct regarding the Legend Transatlantic 

Carnival has a waitlist going and there are 14 people currently on it - to join the waitlist, you need to put down a deposit.  I e-mailed my travel agent for additional details and will post when I get a response.

• 2 weeks later...

I just put down a deposit to get on the waitlist, although it doesn't sound like it will help much. The Carnival cruise consultant said that when rooms open up due to cancellations, they will become generally available so anyone on the website could book them. The only thing being on the waitlist does is either the cruise consultant or someone on a waitlist team will check once a day in the evening to see if anything has opened up.