Refrigerators on the Fantasy??

razorback39

robc1972 apparently has not sailed on Fantasy class ships, Destiny/Sunshine, Victory or Triumph.  Or he only sails in suites.    On Fantasy class, only the suites have fridges with the exception of Elation and Paradise, which had them added to each cabin on their last refit.  I believe Sunshine has them in some cabins as they update them.  I presume Victory and Triumph will have them added when they are 'Sunshined' in the next couple of years.  EM

We're sailing on her in January, the second sailing after she gets out of dry dock. I'm wondering if they might get added during the dry dock. It's only two weeks, and I'm not that familiar with how much time it takes to do something like that. We usually do a review when we get back, so maybe we can answer you then!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, Joecruiser62 said:

We're sailing on her in January, the second sailing after she gets out of dry dock. I'm wondering if they might get added during the dry dock. It's only two weeks, and I'm not that familiar with how much time it takes to do something like that. We usually do a review when we get back, so maybe we can answer you then!

I doubt it. The Elation & Paradise renovated the entire ship and all staterooms, changing out the desk area. It was a long dry dock and not sure they could do all that in 2 weeks