Holding luggage on the Sun during embarkation

zitsky

I'm sorry but I searched and cannot find the post.  There was a discussion about where to leave bags on the Sun.  Not left with porter, but I believe one of the lounges is set up to accept luggage while you eat lunch or wait for your room to be ready.

Also, if sail away is 5pm and I arrive at 2pm, am I likely to have a wait to get into my stateroom?  (No status).

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, zitsky said:

I'm sorry but I searched and cannot find the post.  There was a discussion about where to leave bags on the Sun.  Not left with porter, but I believe one of the lounges is set up to accept luggage while you eat lunch or wait for your room to be ready.

Also, if sail away is 5pm and I arrive at 2pm, am I likely to have a wait to get into my stateroom?  (No status).

The Dazzles Lounge was used for the short term holding of guests luggage while waiting for the staterooms to

become available.

Dazzles has been renamed Bliss.

The Bliss Lounge is located aft of the elevator atrium on deck 6 (Promenade deck) and forward of the Windjammer Bar.

The SUN is a small ship and with adequate turn-around time as noted your staterooms are usually available for

stashing your carry on luggage at the time of boarding after 1pm.

10 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thank you for that.  People keep calling the Sun "small" but it's not small to me (river cruiser).  Maybe that's a good thing since I'll have more to explore.

When are you going on your cruise?  I am on the 5 Jan 19 sailing