customer relations department question

dans0202

Does NCL have an office of the president customer service department similar to other companies.

I am continually frustrated by department after department operating as if they are a separate company with not interaction or responsibility take between departments.

After problems in the past with group bookings we received the email - make sure you tell us when you are coming back so we can provide a welcome back amenity.

Now we can't even get a department to note we are returning guests and we are on to our third group sales person in 5 months.

While I know venting will get me nowhere, thought I would try one last time.

Guest relations seems unwilling to even respond to our emails.

T - 11 days.

This being a platinum member does not appear to be worth very much in the customer service area.

Thanks for listening

This may help or give your request some direction:

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)

Norwegian Cruise Line Corporation Ltd. (Norwegian), a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., is an American company operating cruise line, headquartered in Miami, FL.  The company is best known for its Freestyle Cruising concept, which means that there are no set times or seating arrangements for meals, nor is formal attire required.

7665 Corporate Center Dr.
Miami, FL 33126
http://www.ncl.com

Phone Contacts

Main: (305) 436-4000
Customer Service: (866) 234-7350
Toll Free: (866) 625-1164
International: (305) 436-4000

Email Contacts

Instead of email, NCL has a system to submit messages and documents via their website. It is important to use the right system depending on whether the cruise has sailed already or not.

Before the cruise has sailed: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/pre-cruise

After the cruise has completed: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission

NCL has a reputation for protecting its customer loyalty base if the resolution request is reasonable but does not react positively to threats or over-reaching. Remember to state your proposed solution with specificity and keep it reasonable.

Customer Service Resources

Leadership Team

Passenger Bill of Rights

Ticket Contract

Book Safe Travel Protection

Social Media Contacts

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Vivian Ewart
Vice President, Passenger Services
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4011
vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive
Andy Stuart
President and Chief Operating Officer
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4000
astuart@ncl.com

It is recommended that you have a paper trail and start from the bottom working your way up thru the

organization. Give everyone in the chain the opportunity to show outstanding guest customer service

or other action the results which may lead to changes to how things are taken care of or handled.

If someone is making bum decisions and not showing any further regard for customer service the

next level of supervision should act and carry that forward if they too are not acting correctly.

Remember to document any and all appeals - emails to NCL generally reference each preceding

email to have continuity in addressing a situation/issue

Starting at the top with petty frivolous agenda may not lead to results that you want or alternatives

that just are not acceptable with no further recourse i.e. take it or leave it ! Top memo from the boss.

Give everyone ample time and opportunity to set a course and fix a problem - remember the holidays

are coming up - allow more time.

You have an issue get it moving along for resolution !

Good luck with that and hope you have patience and ultimately understand likely you'll get no response.

Still waiting for close to a year for letter to Andy that was probably handled by intern with reply it was shuffled off to department I was explaining was non responsive and still hasn't gotten back to us.