Recent or December Oasis Cruisers - A Studio B question for you

joyful1nh

Hi!

My family is sailing on Oasis 1/6/19 sailing.  Our last Royal Caribbean cruise was on Explorer a few years ago.  At that time, if you brought your own ice skates you could go to an "advanced skater" session early in the morning.  We enjoyed this because the ice was not crowded at that time.  

Question #1 - Did they offer this on your sailing?  

Question #2 - We are in a Suite.  Do they offer any ice skating sessions that are only for suite guests?  

The main thing we are looking for is less crowded times to skate to get a bit of a workout without having to worry excessively about running into others or being knocked over by others.  

TIA! 

We are just off Freedom on Sunday and we were in a suite too.  We didn't have any specific  suite and actually noticed they didn't even publish the skating time on the second sea day.  We had to ask the concierge and she let us know.  I don't know about the advanced skater time b/c we aren't advanced but no special time for suites on Freedom last week!. HTH

I was on the Oasis in August.  Some friends brought their own skates, but skated at the same times we did.  We were in a suite (star class) and so our Genie was able to cut in line for us and we could choose the time we wanted without waiting.  I believe people in suites will just have to wait in line with everyone else.