Port Everglades: Bar in cruise terminal?

Wayfairers

When we sailed out of Southampton a few years ago, we enjoyed the bar in the cruise terminal until there was no line then we boarded.  It has been several years since we sailed out of Port Everglades - is there a bar in any of the cruise terminals there?  I don’t remember seeing one in the past.  

We sail Jan 4 so I won’t know which terminal number until Dec 28.  So, I’m asking for any/all the cruise terminals in Port Everyglades.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, Wayfairers said:

When we sailed out of Southampton a few years ago, we enjoyed the bar in the cruise terminal until there was no line then we boarded.  It has been several years since we sailed out of Port Everglades - is there a bar in any of the cruise terminals there?  I don’t remember seeing one in the past.  

We sail Jan 4 so I won’t know which terminal number until Dec 28.  So, I’m asking for any/all the cruise terminals in Port Everyglades.

We sailed out of Southampton this past Sept and the Café/Bar was a great way to kill time waiting to board. Royal Princess had issues boarding people so it took much longer than normal and the Café/Bar was well used.

They could put a mini Magaritaville in the terminal and I'm sure it would make boarding a more pleasurable experience during boarding delays. Alas, none to date and at best only a coin vending machine.

We're sailing on KDam on 4 Jan.

Edited by CHOPPERTESTER