Navigating boards

I am using an iPad. The last time I used cruise critic, last summer, I did fine. There seems to be a lot of changes since then and I can’t navigate the site. In particular, within the Holland American section I don’t know how to search now. I would search this section (board?) but, again I don’t know how to search.

I am 70 and can’t catch on like I used to. Is there a guide to how to work the site? Please tell me how to search just the section I’m on!

thanks so much for your help.

In the upper right area of the screen, there is a "Search" field with a small maginifying glass icon on the right side.  If you click in this field, you will get a drop down that allows you to select search parameters.

17 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

In the upper right area of the screen, there is a "Search" field with a small maginifying glass icon on the right side.  If you click in this field, you will get a drop down that allows you to select search parameters.

A bit more detail: select search “this topic” if you are trying to search in a specific thread, and select “forum” if you are trying to search an entire forum, such as the HAL board.

Let us us know if you have other questions. 

45 minutes ago, Roamer321 said:

Where Did the specific ship forums go?

If you're thinking of the ship-specific roll call forums, they're still there, exactly where they used to be.

General discussion about specific ships is in the forum for the ship's cruise line. There never were ship-specific forums for these threads. In the cruise line's forum, the easy search tool to pull up some threads about a ship is accessed through the drop-down menu "See posts about:" a few lines below the heading and just above the thread listing.

2 hours ago, Roamer321 said:

Where Did the specific ship forums go?

As noted, all forums are still here.

Click on the "Forums" tab (upper left) of the main page.  Then scroll down to see the various sections (different forums).  When you find the one you want, click on that.