nautica, sail date november 15, 2020

Hi. alan and becky here from henderson nevada for the oceania cruise on the nautica called whispers of antiquity sailing on november 15, 2020. sailing from athens greece to dubai Uae. this will be our 7th cruise with oceania and love the cruises we have been on with them. I know its a couple years away but time flys. let us know about you when you log in.  thanks.  alan and becky

Did you perhaps think you were starting a roll call?  If so, you need to do that in the section here for ROLL CALLs, located back on the main boards page below River Cruising.  This forum is for help using the boards.

When you do, please read the instructions for posting one, especially the format of the title.  Oh, and I think your cruise starts on the 16th, not the 15th.  EM

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Did you perhaps think you were starting a roll call?  If so, you need to do that in the section here for ROLL CALLs, located back on the main boards page below River Cruising.  This forum is for help using the boards.

When you do, please read the instructions for posting one, especially the format of the title.  Oh, and I think your cruise starts on the 16th, not the 15th.  EM

I have a different question -- why did I get notified about this thread in my Notifications area? 

i love to fly posted a topic in Need Help? Check Here!: nautica, sail date november 15, 2020
7 hours ago

1 hour ago, MisterBill99 said:

I have a different question -- why did I get notified about this thread in my Notifications area? 

i love to fly posted a topic in Need Help? Check Here!: nautica, sail date november 15, 2020
7 hours ago

Check your notifications settings.  Maybe it falls under one of those?

Either the poster, the subject, the forum.....