Gala Nights

naturelovergirl

6 hours ago, naturelovergirl said:

I was wondering if anyone can tell me when the schedules for the Gala nights are typically announced.

Our cruise on Queen Elizabeth is not until August of 2019.

When can we expect to see the Gala nights and themes listed in the Voyage Personaliser? 

Thanks! 😊

My experience has been about three months in advance, so I would guess around the beginning of May. 

Please don't forget, although the voyage personaliser will list certain days as themed or formal evenings ,Gala in new speak ☹️they could be subject to change. Once onboard, your guide for the evening dress code can be found in the daily program. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

My experience has been about three months in advance, so I would guess around the beginning of May. 

Please don't forget, although the voyage personaliser will list certain days as themed or formal evenings ,Gala in new speak ☹️they could be subject to change. Once onboard, your guide for the evening dress code can be found in the daily program. 

Thank you, BellBoy!

We are starting to get quite excited about the cruise and about planning for the Gala evenings as well as the smart dress nights.

It is fun anticipation.

Sometimes I rock ‘gala’ outfits even on the less formal nights. At least for me, there are few settings where I can embrace bow ties in the same way as I can on a Cunard cruise. Dressing up is all part of the fun!

On cruises with a mixture of sea and port days, gala/formal nights tend to take place on the sea days, with the port days being smart casual (or whatever Cunard call it). 

Have an amazing trip!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AspirationalFlyer said:

Sometimes I rock ‘gala’ outfits even on the less formal nights. At least for me, there are few settings where I can embrace bow ties in the same way as I can on a Cunard cruise. Dressing up is all part of the fun!

On cruises with a mixture of sea and port days, gala/formal nights tend to take place on the sea days, with the port days being smart casual (or whatever Cunard call it). 

Have an amazing trip!!

Absolutely! I agree! Life does not always give the opportunity to dress up. I am quite excited about it!

Thanks for the tip about the sea days... that is helpful for my planning!