Kung Fu Panda menu: Ovation of the Seas

I’m working with the assumption that Kung Fu Panda will still be on the Ovation when it sails to Alaska. Any news to the contrary?

Is there a recent menu for Kung Fu Panda?

Also, is it part of the Ultimate Dining Package,

And is Chops and Jaime’s for lunch on the Ultimate Dining Package?

I take it your asking about the DreamWorks character breakfast?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as of April RCCL will be ending its association with DreamWorks.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/3595/

Starting on all sailings departing on or after April 1, Royal Caribbean will cease to offer the DreamWorks experience on any of its ships.

Sorry to hear about the end of the character breakfasts. But I’m not talking about that. 

I’m talking about the Kung Fu Panda noodles restaurant on the Ovation. 

Edited to add:   Now I can’t even find it among the Ovation’s eating establishments. Is it still there?  Might we be getting a Johnny Rocket’s for Alaska?

24 minutes ago, LadyBeBop said:

Sorry to hear about the end of the character breakfasts. But I’m not talking about that. 

I’m talking about the Kung Fu Panda noodles restaurant on the Ovation. 

Edited to add:   Now I can’t even find it among the Ovation’s eating establishments. Is it still there?  Might we be getting a Johnny Rocket’s for Alaska?

Oh wow did not know that. It's still showing up on the RCCL  website Deck Plans for the Ovation on deck Fourteen.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ship/ovation-of-the-seas/deck-plan/

I was able to fine some menu's by using google but they are copyrighted so I can't post them. Not sure how old they are but can give you an idea of whats available.

I'm pretty sure I saw that a few months ago it was changed to a Fish 'n Chip style place. I'm sure that there were photos on these boards (possibly the Australian one) just after the change was made. I can't see any reference to it on the Royal website at the moment however. I'll dig around the boards and see what I can find.

Either way, I can report back in 40 days when I'm on if you like :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were on Ovation late November. The Kung Foo Panda Cafe was working as a fish/chips and burger cafe. There was a chalk board outside with the daily specials and costs!  We didn’t bother as there was a similar range of food in the Windjammer, price included.

All the original KF Panda decorations were still there at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1