New Rumors about Freedom of the Seas ?!?!

I've heard that RCCL are anticipating long queue's at the Flowrider.......to combat this, one solution that is high on their list is that after a person has been on the flowrider for 30 seconds, and if they are not ready or willing to exit to allow someone else have a turn, then 2 poolside assistants will release 2 sharks without warning so that the rider can make a quick exit! :eek:

Ger

Don't forget the cloaking device to hide the ship from pirates when the tanks don't work.

And then there is the secret multinational spy agency hidden in the lowest decks, James Bond has a small hidden door aft that slips up and he can jet out in his supersonic watercraft when the need arises.

I've heard that RCCL are anticipating long queue's at the Flowrider.......to combat this, one solution that is high on their list is that after a person has been on the flowrider for 30 seconds, and if they are not ready or willing to exit to allow someone else have a turn, then 2 poolside assistants will release 2 sharks without warning so that the rider can make a quick exit! :eek:

Ger

Are you sure they are sharks and not part of the swim with dolphins thing?

Ger

Hmmmm....I thought they said that if people didn't get off the Flowrider when their turn was over, the Flowrider just launched them off the back of the ship like an aircraft carrier. Much quicker that way...

on the serious side now I've just been informed RCI is banninng any honeymooners from the freedom.

Not true, they are just not allowed in any rooms with balconies, and their activities will be limited to below-deck. :p

Tracy

Archived