Carnival Miracle NYE cruise

frito58

So this was my whatever cruise on a Carnival Ship I am Platinum but my  wife's first as we just started sailing together as we are both widowed. My first NYE cruise and first time on the Miracle. After a not so fun start as the port was closed due to fog and we didn't get to board till almost 10pm we got to our room and I had paid for fresh flowers and room decorations in  Vista Suite , which by the way was great ...5295 no vibration as people say they have , or very very little. The ship is in excellent shape , the crew was great . everything was clean as pin looked like new , my wife so impressed with everything from the food to the steakhouse . It was all great . The shows were very good the comedians were outstanding . I will have to stay I was so impressed with this ship for being one of the older smaller ones . Debarkation went so smooth we were able to catch an earlier flight home so that was good .Nice trip . Kudos to Carnival for making our vacation a great one. 

• Like 1

Glad to hear you had a good time. We were on the Miracle the week before and didn’t get off the ship until a little after 7 PM due to the late arrival due to fog. We went out on our balcony early Sunday morning. We literally couldn’t see more than 10 feet in any direction. Never seen fog that thick before. 

I really like the layout of the Spirit class ships. They feel a lot bigger to me, which I believe is due to the unique layout of the ships compared to other Carnival ship classes.