ALLSTATE REWARDS CARDS

jwcruise1

5 minutes ago, richbum said:

I have allstate. Does this mean you can get the cards immediately, instead of waiting 10 days?

Pretty much. They email you a link to a gift card code and you can use it immediately. Love those things. Too bad I don't need any right now.

When I purchased mine it show 4 cards (2 $100 and 2 $500) one of each was mail only the other had option of mail or email

Just checked and still there. you have to click on travel then travel gift cards. the first two I come to are mail only so keep scrolling to next ones. of course ymmv

Edited by jwcruise1
text added

1 minute ago, jwcruise1 said:

The only way to know for sure that I saw was click on delivery information if it says allow 10 days then it is mail only otherwise it will give email info

Thats what it said for me.....Oh well...I am booking 8 rooms tomorrow...and was hoping to get some cards before then.

I found the thread about the discounted cards through Allstate Rewards a few days before my cruise, and was buy 5 $100 gift cards with email delivery.  I used them to pay for most of the Cheers! package.  (Electronic delivery was only available on the $100 gift cards, not the $500.)  

I had tried to buy more than 5, but the site said I could only buy up to 5 of the same card in a 10 day period.  That was a few days before the cruise, so by the end of my cruise more than 10 days had passed.  When we arrived back in port on debarkation day, I turned off airplane mode on my iPhone, logged into Allstate Rewards, and bought 5 more $100 cards.  The Sail & Sign kiosk wouldn't let me enter the card numbers for some reason (I got to the field for entering e-gift card numbers, but it wouldn't accept input), but I was able to go to guest services and have them apply the cards to our sail & sign account balance before we left the ship.