AI update

Nellie100

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Sorry, not been watching the thread too much … how does the AI package on Azura work and how much is it?

Thanks

Or even at all. 🙂 The trial was last summer and finished in early September. The cost was about £40.00 pp and had to be taken by all In a cabin. There were restrictions on the type of drink how often you could get a drink and how many in a day. The Costa drinks were included in the deal.

The snippets of feedback have been that it did not go well which are sort of confirmed by the lack of action since the trial.

The latest rumour is that there will be an announcement in or by May. The year of the announcement was not given.

8 minutes ago, daiB said:

Or even at all. 🙂 The trial was last summer and finished in early September. The cost was about £40.00 pp and had to be taken by all In a cabin. There were restrictions on the type of drink how often you could get a drink and how many in a day. The Costa drinks were included in the deal.

The snippets of feedback have been that it did not go well which are sort of confirmed by the lack of action since the trial.

The latest rumour is that there will be an announcement in or by May. The year of the announcement was not given.

I think we will pay as we go !!!!!

• Thanks 1

thank you I did expect it to be that way hs hs with the big announcement 40.00 pppd works out more than our usual bar bill and I think would entice me into drinking more  and I already drink more than I should but what are holidays for if not indulging yourself 

13 hours ago, Nellie100 said:

thank you I did expect it to be that way hs hs with the big announcement 40.00 pppd works out more than our usual bar bill and I think would entice me into drinking more  and I already drink more than I should but what are holidays for if not indulging yourself 

We enjoy ourselves too, but not sure what you think, but £40 pp per day is an awful lot of drinks, particularly as the cruise is so port intensive and we would be off her for most of the day in most ports anyway.

Having said that we had an AI drinks package on Celebrity in August and worked out that we didn't make use of it. It was included in the price as an offer but we would not purchase one if we had to. (If that makes sense)