Carnival needs to stop it's commercial!

jckvpa0

SO, anybody notice the false advertising in the latest Carnival ads????

They show a couple sipping on drinks in the Hottub! Try that and security will be over to tell you no drinks in the pool or hottub!!!

yeah, its petty, but its also false!

OH MY GOSH! I'm not the only crazy one out there. This morning, I was in my daughter's room trying to fold a towel animal (yes I bought the book) for her bed, she is in serious CARNIVAL WITHDRAWL since we got back from Miracle last week. The commercial came on her TV and I started to........yes, I will admit it........I started to CRY!! UUGGHH! Why am I in the cold northeast when 2 weeks ago I was "somewhere, beyond the sea"

Oh my gosh, you've got it bad! :( I feel for you and your daughter, lynpat.....I do! Better start looking around and "planning" the next one, even if it's just hypothetical and for a couple years down the road. Just thinking/browsing in that frame of mind will help!

I have to agree with everyone else here. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those commercials. They're great. I get all warm and fuzzy feeling inside whenever they come on. I'm no business or marketing pro, but I think someone did good when they came up with these. Someone did very good!

Other cruise commercials worthy of mention that did good IMO......Celebrity "be treated famously". I love the line about considering this a temporary exile. I chuckle each and every time I see/hear it!

OH MY GOSH! I'm not the only crazy one out there. This morning, I was in my daughter's room trying to fold a towel animal (yes I bought the book) for her bed, she is in serious CARNIVAL WITHDRAWL since we got back from Miracle last week. The commercial came on her TV and I started to........yes, I will admit it........I started to CRY!! UUGGHH! Why am I in the cold northeast when 2 weeks ago I was "somewhere, beyond the sea"

I was the same way when we got off the Conquest!:( SO after I mopd around my husband bugeted in a cruise for this May! Exactly one year to the week after our last!! It helped!:)

I was the same way when we got off the Conquest!:( SO after I mopd around my husband bugeted in a cruise for this May! Exactly one year to the week after our last!! It helped!:)

Yes, we have done 5 cruises in the last 5 years. That means my 10 year old has been cruising 1/2 of her life, yet she still cries everyday for a month after we return, certain that it was her last cruise ever. She says she is going to become a chef and work on a cruise ship. I'm not sure that it will be the same as being a passenger. She is determined, and I'm ok with the thought of visiting her LOTS!!

Archived