Recommended Town Car Service

DarCrav

We're going on the NYC-Quebec City QM2 cruise in September, 2019, and would like to use one company for town car service (going to the ship, traveling between cities in Canada). Can anyone recommend a good company that is located in the U.S. and Canada?  Or a good company for NYC, and another one for Canada?  Many thanks in advance!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarCrav said:

We're going on the NYC-Quebec City QM2 cruise in September, 2019, and would like to use one company for town car service (going to the ship, traveling between cities in Canada). Can anyone recommend a good company that is located in the U.S. and Canada?  Or a good company for NYC, and another one for Canada?  Many thanks in advance!

Hi DarCrav,

I know you will be getting ALOT of suggestions in NYC but we personally like, recommend and have used Dial 7 Car Service.

You can arrange their service by App and/or calling Dial 7's phone number.

Bon Voyage......

• Like 1

In Canada, are you planning to travel from Quebec City to Montreal? You mention "between cities" but don't mention which cities.

The most comfortable and convenient option is probably Via Rail (that's the name for the Canadian national rail system). The rail station in Quebec City is fairly close to where the ship tues up and I think just a regular taxi cab would be convenient for the short ride.

• Like 1

Traveling from Quebec City to Montreal, spending the night, and then going from Montreal to Kingston.  We've done train travel before, but we've been thinking about using a car service. I'm a recovering agoraphobic, and traveling can be doubly exhausting for me.  New places, so many people.  I love traveling on the QM2 because I'm been on her before, so she's like an old friend.  But getting around Canada is more challenging.