gatwick to barbados luggage question

Hi we have checked in online and have boarding passes.  What happens when we get to gatwick?  Is there someone who gives out luggage tags to ensure our cases make it to the ship. I don't want to end up leaving them behind in Barbados airport lol.  I noticed there is a depature tax of $70 for barbados due at the airport.  Has this already been included in our holiday price or have we still to pay this.

Not flown from Gatwick but as no one has replied I can tell you what happens at Birmingham, at check in you will find a tui agent who gives you your cabin labels for your luggage then you check in your cases as normal. On arrival at Barbados, if you are on a cruise only or are cruising first you leave the plane first onto a coach for your transfer you do not go through the airport. If its cruise only you don't pay any entry fee others do as you are classed as being in transit. Hope this helps and is correct for Gatwick 😉

TUI cruise desks at Gatwick are a breeze, they have everything sorted and will put your cabin or ship tags on and you wont see your cases until outside your cabin. If doing a cruise and stay again they will have it sorted. Departure taxes dont apply to cruise passengers as above but may do for cruise and stay (not sure as havent done that)