QM2 White space on Deck 10

brucepen

Would like to hear from anyone who have stayed in any of these inside staterooms, 10071 to 10077. Just 4 cabins of IA grade on Deck 10 inside a small corridor. We are booked into one of these on a guarantee from Sydney to Cape Town but have noticed white space either side. Guessing this may be a stewards preparation area, so was a bit concerned about noise Thanks. Bruce

335038908_InsideCabins.JPG.6a6250d6fe4c86f124ddfa26c1782ae4.JPG

Could be literally anything so your only hope is for someone who has stayed in one of those cabins can give you some idea of whether noisy or not. I tend to stay away from booking cabins which are next to or above or below white areas.

• Like 1

We had booked an inside guarantee on QM2 back in 2013 and were upgraded to 10073.  I loved being in that inside corridor and the noise was almost non-existent.  If I remember correctly, I think the white area below 10077 was some kind of "steward prep area".  In the morning when  we left our cabin I seem to remember stewards coming out of there with their trolleys.  I would book or hope for those cabins anytime!

But as cruiseluvva said,  if you are booked with an inside guarantee, they can still move you/"upgrade" you again.  It may be worth calling your TA or Cunard, whomever you booked with, if you want to keep this cabin, to see if you can attach a "do not upgrade" to your booking now.  I am not sure if that can be done but have heard others that have done it in similar circumstances.