Too Early for Reservation to Appear on Royal Caribbean App??

Hello,

We are cruising Oasis on 12/15/2019. When I try to access my booking through Royal Caribbean's app, it says "We've found your reservation, Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure". 

Is this because it's too early? When will that be available?

Edited by TurtleCrossing1

29 minutes ago, TurtleCrossing1 said:

Hello,

We are cruising Oasis on 12/15/2019. When I try to access my booking through Royal Caribbean's app, it says "We've found your reservation, Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure". 

Is this because it's too early? When will that be available?

The App is not worth anything anyway.....or to put it midely it is totally useless!:classic_rolleyes:

the app usually  starts to show up with  your set sail pass after final payment is made (each ship might be a little different.)  .  As you get closer to your sail date, your dinner (including menus for each day) and other reservations will appear and  around the 45 day, our entertainment data showed up.   It does state to check in with the app when you get to the port for everything to show up.  

We are sailing on the Rhapsody in April.  Does the app work with my ship? It shows my reservation (and linked reservations) but then says "your reservations on ships not yet available in this app"..... does that mean it's just too soon, or the ship doesn't have this service??

7 hours ago, pqofmayberry said:

I am booked for 11-3-2019 on Allure.  My reservation has showed up on the app since the day I booked.

Yes, so did mine, but what I meant and I think others mean, is that all the details aren't showing yet. Things like excursions, shows, dining. Sounds like those appear in the app much closer to sailing. 

6 minutes ago, jimvern1966 said:

We are sailing on the Rhapsody in April.  Does the app work with my ship? It shows my reservation (and linked reservations) but then says "your reservations on ships not yet available in this app"..... does that mean it's just too soon, or the ship doesn't have this service??

Not all ships have the app yet. I have the same message you do for a cruise on Freedom. 

5 hours ago, jimvern1966 said:

We are sailing on the Rhapsody in April...... does that mean it's just too soon, or the ship doesn't have this service??

App not available on your ship yet - the app lists the 13 current ships which are supported.