Sabor Menu includes drinks?

Travelling on Liberty of the Seas in a couple weeks. In the cruise planner I see Sabor is an additional $30. Looking over the menu I see it includes tequila flights and margaritas. Nowhere does it say these are additional cost. Does the $30 per person only include food, or everything on the menu?

3 minutes ago, FrankNBrew said:

That's interesting. The other specialty restaurants don't mention any drinks on their menus. I thought it was a safe assumption that anything listed on the cruise planner menu was included. More deception!

Not really deception. They just offer special drink options not available elsewhere. Can’t imagine anyone thinking they were included. Johnny Rockets offers milkshakes not available elsewhere but they are in no way included in a meal purchase. Why is that different?

1 minute ago, gerif said:

Not really deception. They just offer special drink options not available elsewhere. Can’t imagine anyone thinking they were included. Johnny Rockets offers milkshakes not available elsewhere but they are in no way included in a meal purchase. Why is that different?

I was slightly joking about the deception. But I don't think it's out of the question if Sabor was to include one margarita, or one flight of tequila, for the additional $30 premium. If my wife and I visit our local Mexican joints and spend $60 (including tip) we're gonna need an Uber and a nap. 

You might want to watch to see if there is a special margarita lunch offered.  I believe that there's food and 3/4 margarita options offered.  You are shown how to make the drinks and guacamole, etc.  I watched this going on once and a good time was being had by all.  Recipes were also handed out.

• Like 1