Planks / Steamers on CB

voljeep

Ours was served on one platter for both of us.  But more than enough piled on for two people.   Two of everything.    We were both charged the fee.  

If you are trying to only pay one fee for less food I'm not sure they will accommodate or even understand what you are suggesting.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cruisintoddler said:

Ours was served on one platter for both of us.  But more than enough piled on for two people.   Two of everything.    We were both charged the fee.  

If you are trying to only pay one fee for less food I'm not sure they will accommodate or even understand what you are suggesting.  

it's not really about the fee ( $12 ) - but about the wasted food... we often split an entrée on land restaurants ... an have that 'extra' drink :classic_wink:

5 minutes ago, voljeep said:

it's not really about the fee ( $12 ) - but about the wasted food... we often split an entrée on land restaurants ... an have that 'extra' drink :classic_wink:

I gotcha!   I suggest you try to ask - tell them you are small eaters maybe?  but its likely a set portion per person and they'll be confused by any attempt to vary! 

Maybe order fewer sides?   

Since you can order from Planks for one person and Steamers for the other there is absolutely no reason they can't just serve one person. Just be sure to let them know you are ordering for ONE person. I hate wasting food which is one reason we rarely eat at specialty restaurants. I simply can't eat an entire meal at those venues and my wife and I don't want the same thing. We would definitely do the "one order at Planks" thing.