Escargot nightly on Grandeur?

I was just watching a menu review from each night of a 9 night Grandeur cruise (Canada & New England).  They had Escargot on the menu every night in the video.  Escargot is my favorite food on a cruise, do they really have them every night?  I am doing a 12 day (Southern Caribbean) in April, and this would absolutely make my day.  Can anyone confirm that Escargot is on the Grandeur menu every day?

6&8

I was just watching a menu review from each night of a 9 night Grandeur cruise (Canada & New England).  They had Escargot on the menu every night in the video.  Escargot is my favorite food on a cruise, do they really have them every night?  I am doing a 12 day (Southern Caribbean) in April, and this would absolutely make my day.  Can anyone confirm that Escargot is on the Grandeur menu every day?

6&8

I believe that it is one of their standard appetizers in the main dining room. I haven’t been on that specific ship or done that route but the ones that I have done it has always been on there.

P.S. I love escargot as well and always get it several times. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was available almost every night the last 4 times I've been on the Grandeur.  FYI, it was also available every day on Celebrity as well.  I had a 15 night cruise, had maybe 2 or even 3 orders a night.  I had LOTS of escargot.