Summit cabin change December 28th Holiday Cruise

seaside princess

Hello Cruisers!

I received a telephone call from Celebrity stating that the two inside cabins I reserved for the Dec 28th sailing had been changed from an occupancy of three people to two people and we had to be moved. We were assigned new cabins 2072 and 2076. When I looked at the new deck plan for the Millennium it appears that these cabins are double occupancy too. Am I correct to assume that Millennium and Summit have the identical deck plans  and our new assigned cabins by a rep from Celebrity is an error? Many thanks in advance for your thoughts.

You are correct that on the new Millennium deck plans these are not triple occupancy cabins.  I would call back and ask if the rep has new Summit deck plans

and ask that they send you a copy of deck 2 to confirm that these will still be triple occupancy after the ship is redone.  

Another alternative is to select cabins that are now triple occupancy on the Millennium plan and move to those.

• Thanks 1

After spending a significant amount of time on the phone with reservations and a Captains Club rep, I was informed that the two cabins on the Summit after dry dock will change to triples and that they will differ from the Millennium cabins 2072 and 2076 which are doubles on the new deck plans. Gosh, I'm a bit nervous that this may not happen. Can anyone tell me from experience if different ships in the same class have different occupancy in the same respective cabins.... ex. Cabin XXXX on the Millennium is a double and on the Summit it's a triple. 

I called X concerned because our cabin that we have booked on a Summit cruise shows as being a double on the new Milllenium

deck plan. I was also told that it will stay a triple on Summit.  I hope they are correct but I’m a little nervous too. I did see on another post that someone posted a chart and it showed that M is losing more triples than Summit. I believe it was on the big Millenium Revolution post.