Advice needed: Fttf, family of 5, 2 adjoining cabins,

BENHANDEL

We have 5 people in 2 adjoining rooms. We have FTTF purchased for just one room, figuring we could drop all the bags in one room. BUT will we not be able to check in and board together if we only have it for one cabin? 

Currently, I am with my 2 daughters in one room. And hubby with son in other. We split the adults due to Cheers!, but will swap back onboard. The fttf cabin is mine. Is it possible they would make hubby and son use regular lines?

$90 is a no-brainer for me...but $180 is steep...

TiA

We are a family of five as well and also do the adjoining rooms. You will go in a separate line with FTTF. Your son and husband will have to go to the regular line. If you are worried about separating for check-in you could always go with them and not use the FTTF line/area. Just make sure you all have the same check in time. You can also board the ship with them when it is their boarding time. You can all go to your room and drop the stuff off. 

We have gotten FTTF for each room. It makes it easier for us and guarentees we debark together in the same zone. 

1 hour ago, BENHANDEL said:

We have 5 people in 2 adjoining rooms. We have FTTF purchased for just one room, figuring we could drop all the bags in one room. BUT will we not be able to check in and board together if we only have it for one cabin? 

Currently, I am with my 2 daughters in one room. And hubby with son in other. We split the adults due to Cheers!, but will swap back onboard. The fttf cabin is mine. Is it possible they would make hubby and son use regular lines?

$90 is a no-brainer for me...but $180 is steep...

TiA

Depending on their check in time, they may not even be allowed into the terminal.  Yes, they will use the regular line.  They do not have FTTF.

If you and your husband were in the same cabin they would let the kids on with you, but since there is an adult not in your room they won’t. It definitely makes sense that you switched rooms if only one of you is getting Cheers, but it does mess up your boarding options.