Specialty dining reservations

purplecow15

There are 5 of us traveling.Trying to make reservations for specialty dining but only options are for 4 or 6. Do I need to make them with cruise consultant or would you go ahead and make them as either one of those options and modify onboard ship? Teppanyaki is difficult as the can’t just pull up another chair. 

On a side note I’ve left 2 messages with CC and still no call back over the course of a week. 

Book for 6 and modify them onboard. We do it all the time (booking tables of 4 when there are 3 of us).

The only problem is places with a fixed fee if you don’t have the dining package as you have to pay upfront. If you have the SDP then you don’t need to make that payment so it’s no problem.

17 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Book for 6 and modify them onboard. We do it all the time (booking tables of 4 when there are 3 of us).

The only problem is places with a fixed fee if you don’t have the dining package as you have to pay upfront. If you have the SDP then you don’t need to make that payment so it’s no problem.

Yep...do exactly this. It is often the only logical way of getting reservations for an odd number of people.

1 hour ago, purplecow15 said:

There are 5 of us traveling.Trying to make reservations for specialty dining but only options are for 4 or 6. Do I need to make them with cruise consultant or would you go ahead and make them as either one of those options and modify onboard ship? Teppanyaki is difficult as the can’t just pull up another chair. 

On a side note I’ve left 2 messages with CC and still no call back over the course of a week. 

Call the shore excursions/dining reservations number. They can make them for you.

Edited by zqvol