Looking for information

Kellyekookoo

My apologies I don't understand, you arranged for a private tour through Carnival. If you have a moment explain it to me. 

If you only wish to see the sloths Daniel will come collect you at the port. Carnival owns Mahogany Bay Cruise Complex which includes a nice beach if snorkeling is of no interest. 

On 2/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, Guest 2000 said:

My apologies I don't understand, you arranged for a private tour through Carnival. If you have a moment explain it to me. 

I see OP has not responded. Since you were curious, I would guess they booked this excursion, which is for your group only and can be customized:

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/mahogany-bay/explore-roatan-private-group-tour-518130

1 hour ago, JT1962 said:

I see OP has not responded. Since you were curious, I would guess they booked this excursion, which is for your group only and can be customized:

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/mahogany-bay/explore-roatan-private-group-tour-518130

Unless they have a really big group seems a really expensive way of doing it.

The local operators charge $25pp for any number over 4 people. We find transport on Roatan expensive but we are a party of 2 and the charge is  $40pp, but that gives you flexability and a driver for all day so sometimes  we choose that option.

the beach at Mahogany Bay (Carnival owns it) is nice, but not as nice as some down on the West end of island.  It will be more crowded with people because it is free, but there won't be vendors selling stuff while you sit there either.  It just depends what you want in a "beach".