What time does Liberty start boarding in Pt Canaveral??

Cruisegoer

Doing the snooze park cruise deal in Titusville with an 9:30 shuttle to Port Canaveral, even with other stops I can’t imagine we won’t be at the pier any later than 10:30 so I’m curious to know when the Liberty generally begins boarding?

I had no plans to buy FTTF but the earliest check in time available to me was 12-1 and I rather not sit around for an hour +

We sailed on Liberty three times last year.  Passenger boarding began as early as 11:00 AM with the latest being 11:20 AM. Keep in mind if you show up to the port before your check-in window you could experience a long wait outside in the early/late line. On our cruise last Summer there was already a ridiculously long line when we arrived at the terminal around 10:45 AM.  

Edited by PhillyFan33579

8 hours ago, Cruisegoer said:

Doing the snooze park cruise deal in Titusville with an 9:30 shuttle to Port Canaveral, even with other stops I can’t imagine we won’t be at the pier any later than 10:30 so I’m curious to know when the Liberty generally begins boarding?

I had no plans to buy FTTF but the earliest check in time available to me was 12-1 and I rather not sit around for an hour +

I have never experienced any significant delays at Canaveral but there is always the possibility.  I have always been on board by noon. However, if your check in time is 12 you should at least be prepared for waiting outside that terminal until 12. They might let you in if 'traffic' is light and then again.......

8 hours ago, Cruisegoer said:

On the bright side, if the early line is crowded, which I only saw on one of three cruises on Liberty last year, you won’t be sitting around, you will be standing. 😊

4 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

On the bright side, if the early line is crowded, which I only saw on one of three cruises on Liberty last year, you won’t be sitting around, you will be standing. 😊

I broke my ankle pretty badly in December, I may still be in a brace at that point so standing for an hour + isn't really an option.  Is there a handicap entrance?