Reservation on BLISS

sarajean

I am 80 days out and was able to book Havana and the Jersey Boys. It is my understanding that the Beatles and Comedy shows are to be done on board at the Social club or a touch screen computer (located around the ship). this is the same for laser tag and race track.

If I am wrong someone please jump on here and correct me so I get the other reservations I want 😃

On 2/15/2019 at 7:02 AM, sarajean said:

When you get on the ship do you make reservations to see both the Beatle shows in the Cavern and the comedy shows?

You can not book the Cavern Club. First come first serve (show up really early if you want to get in). 

Comedy ahows can can only be booked onboard. Stop at any touch screen kiosk (next to elevator lobbies and in the atrium). Early shows are family oriented. Late shows 18+. 

To to get the best look at show schedules, go to the Bliss Theater Boxoffice (Deck 7 forward. Starboard entrance to theater) as soon as you board. There are full show lists. You can book Jersey Boys, Havana.  You can book comedy shows. You can book go karts. You can book laser tag. You can book escape room sessions. You can book Canvas by U painting. 

Edited by BirdTravels

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

You can not book the Cavern Club. First come first serve (show up really early if you want to get in). 

Comedy ahows can can only be booked onboard. Stop at any touch screen kiosk (next to elevator lobbies and in the atrium). Early shows are family oriented. Late shows 18+. 

To to get the best look at show schedules, go to the Bliss Theater Boxoffice (Deck 7 forward. Starboard entrance to theater) as soon as you board. There are full show lists. You can book Jersey Boys, Havana.  You can book comedy shows. You can book go karts. You can book laser tag. You can book escape room sessions. You can book Canvas by U painting. 

Thank you very informative