Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

4 hours ago, cruisinlover1414 said:

If we want to specify for a table just for 4, can we do that on the app? Or do we have to go to the dining room or check-in table? 

Loving your review! Going on the Vista in May, so your review is building up some excitement for my trip! 

I asked the girl at the desk for you when i walked by earlier. She said yes but not until 5:30. If  you want get your request in before 5:30 you have to go to the desk by the coffee shop.

Edited by Saint Greg

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

In the atrium a guy tried to get cheers drinks for he and his wife with his wife not present but he had her card..and he was denied.

That was our experience the first 2 days on Miracle, after that they were more flexible.  I'm guessing they got familair with our group and seeing everyone together. 

Z C 0 2 (Promethazine Hydrochloride 25 mg)

Pill with imprint Z C 0 2 is White, Round and has been identified as Promethazine Hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals.

Promethazine is used in the treatment of opiate adjunct; light sedationnausea/vomitingallergic reactionsallergic rhinitis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes antihistaminesphenothiazine antiemetics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Promethazine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).

31 minutes ago, GKaiser124 said:

So how is the thrill theater? Worth the money?

Its worth trying. I’ve heard the logride one is good. I did the scary ome. It ran 20mins. Half Frankenstein half Friday the 13th. I like the Frankenstein part better visually because it was just a better 3D. Movies that are modified for 3D like they did Friday the 13th just don’t look 3D to me. But the effects were probably better on Friday the 13th. Everytime blood squirts you get sprayed with water. Everytime someone gets stabbed you get poked in the back. The best effect on the Frankenstein one is you have a bunch of bats or bugs around and things come out and rub your legs that feel like bats.

Edited by Saint Greg

I think the neighbors may be keeping this kid locked up in the cabin all day. The parents were in the thrill theater with me. Kid is in the room. Shouldn’t the kid be in a camp or something? It’s old enough to talk.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 2

Anyone have any experience with Dunn’s River falls? I’m assuming you need water shoes. Do you get so wet that you need to change clothes? I forgot to bring like a tote bag or something for that. I’m sure I’ll need it in grand cayman. There’s supposed to be shopping in Ocho Rios so maybe I can pick something up there.  That or here on the ship. But if I need it for the falls I gotta just get something here on the ship.

27 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anyone have any experience with Dunn’s River falls? I’m assuming you need water shoes. Do you get so wet that you need to change clothes? I forgot to bring like a tote bag or something for that. I’m sure I’ll need it in grand cayman. There’s supposed to be shopping in Ocho Rios so maybe I can pick something up there.  That or here on the ship. But if I need it for the falls I gotta just get something here on the ship.

I would recommend bringing a change of clothes. You can dry off before getting back on the bus, but I enjoyed having fresh clothes for the ride back to the ship.

• Thanks 1

There’s a seat at the alchemy (2nd position) where every so often the AC drips on your head. I was in 3rd position yesterday and the girl next to me was complaining about it. I caught it today and moved over to first position once it was available.

• Thanks 1