Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

31 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

After comedy there was a huge line to get into the first adult show. Not surprising. The main entertainment tonight is hasbro the game show. And the love and marriage game. I’ve always said they should put that in the comedy club and have comedy in the main lounge that night. On the other ships I’ve been they haven’t had comedy that night.

The comedians both leave on hasbro night and the new ones start the next night. What they did this time is they had no comedy the first night and worked the show scheduling where one comedian got off today and the other gets off tomorrow. I think they should have comedy tonight, but I wish they could do it without sacrificing comedy the first night.

I do remember Matt Mitchem saying he was doing a comedy act the first night. Maybe he did. It wasn’t in the schedule and I forgot about it.

Forgot about Matt.  Do u love him?  We thought he was the all time best cruise director. 

10 minutes ago, Cafedumonde said:

Forgot about Matt.  Do u love him?  We thought he was the all time best cruise director. 

I don’t go to a ton of CD hosted events....but he’s been good at the ones I have been to. If he really is a comedian and does a good comedy act that would be a plus for me...but it should be in the Fun Times.

12 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

If you get the papers with the Port Day Spa Specials can you post those please for each port day.  Thanks and have a great time today!!  Loving the review and only 4 days til we board the Vista for the first time!!!!

I thought I would’ve had some spam(ail) by now but I’ll show you what I’ve got. I don’t think it’s what you’re looking for. They’ve been giving me this every day. I wonder if they give me a new one one just pull the old one out of the trash can.

3D85E667-2EBF-4F76-8704-3146781CF8DE.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Went to a late night comedy an hour ago and now I can’t get an alchemy spot back. Atrium full. Just wandering around aimlessly. Even stopped in bingo just for a place to sit down for a minute. Then I remembered the red frog is on this ship...so I’m going to try their beers I haven’t had yet.

this is Caribbean Wheat

D48DF87B-9CB0-4F45-A9BF-2E63AA910E8B.jpeg

On the earlier comedy show. I tried my luck showing up just when the show started. It was standing room only. Fine with me. I don’t mind standing for 30mins. 

Now that I’ve experienced it I can tell you standing room is also way worse on this than any other ship I’ve been on. Other ships have standing room by the bar. There is no bar here. Other ships have standing room by the entrance which extends about the width of the comedy club. In this case it’s one set of double doors. Other than that you’re standing in front of the door the servers are going in and out of ...or you’re standing in front of people. 

So I’m standing by the door and this girl attempts to push the door open and can’t. I say “they locked you in.” She looks at me and says “really?” I said “no.” She asks “How do you open the door?” I pull the door handle down and push it open.

• Haha 2

Walking back to the room in the Lido elevator area...right by the steps there’s a woman in a wheelchair and a girl pushing...girl is on her knees laughing saying “I don’t think we’re gonna make it.” Obviously drunk...I’ve got my hands full of sammich and drink but my room is right around the corner from the lido elevator so I go to my room drop off the sammich and go back to help but they were gone...guess they figured it out.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

If you get a chance, can you see what channels the sports bar has now?  We were on Sunshine last week and they didn’t have FS1, which surprised me. 

I stopped by and asked. They said when the room tv channels changed, so did theirs. They only get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and SECN

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I thought I would’ve had some spam(ail) by now but I’ll show you what I’ve got. I don’t think it’s what you’re looking for. They’ve been giving me this every day. I wonder if they give me a new one one just pull the old one out of the trash can.

3D85E667-2EBF-4F76-8704-3146781CF8DE.jpeg

Thanks and looks like your having a great time!  

Ugh. Day before yesterday I set my phone to not change time automatically. Worked great for yesterday. When my phone died and got recharged I guess that got reset some how. It was on eastern. I forgot to change it last night. So today I was up and ready for my 6:45 excursion meeting at 5:45. I was in the buffet looking at a closed omelet station that opens at 6:30....at 6:35(really 5:35) like WTH? I scarfed down a banana and started to head to the coffee shop when I saw one of the ship clocks.

Edited by Saint Greg