Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

My tour is going to be the first off the ship. Surprisingly the other Dunn’s River Falls tours aren’t behind us. It’s some Appleton estate rum tour that’s going to be second off.

Edited by Saint Greg

On 2/25/2019 at 11:31 PM, Saint Greg said:

Comedy  and tragedy

There is a wall 

a shade of green

where the comedy club bar 

is usually seen

070881ED-5557-4DC9-8C91-6A45B2F8869A.jpeg

I'm interested to hear how they handle the drink situation during the nightclub hours...that is kind of strange. 

1 hour ago, mrak said:

I'm interested to hear how they handle the drink situation during the nightclub hours...that is kind of strange. 

I need to check that out one night. Probably not tonight. Tomorrow is an even earlier excursion.

8 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

If you get the papers with the Port Day Spa Specials can you post those please for each port day.  Thanks and have a great time today!!  Loving the review and only 4 days til we board the Vista for the first time!!!!

Been keeping an eye out for you. They left me one of those $50 spa cards yesterday but I didn’t see any paperwork with port day specials...yet.

It’s been a long day. My phone battery died so I couldn’t work on anything or take pictures on the ride back. We got caught in rush hour traffic. I’ve been back about an hour and now I’m at the steakhouse. A lot of catching up to do. Let’s do dinner and then I’ll get back to the excursion later. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1