Roll Call Troubles Question

Allura_317

I few weeks ago I created (at least tried to create) a roll call for my August 17 Breeze sailing.  Today I went to check on it to see if anyone had joined it, but when I searched it I found nothing.  I have never created a roll call before, so I am wondering what I incorrectly did.  I am positive I published it.  Has anyone else ever had this experience?  If so, how did you fix it?  Can a host or moderator perhaps help me?  Thank you in advance!

Just now, Allura_317 said:

Yes.  For clarification, I meant that the roll call did not come up in the "Find Your Roll Call" search results.

The Find Your Roll Call feature has had known issues (there’s a sticky about it somewhere) for quite some time.  I’m sure because of the volume, mods are behind getting it corrected.  If people are looking, they will have to search “the old way” by following the link to the Breeze Roll Call forums and scrolling through the posts (how I found your in just under a minute). 

It’s nothing you did wrong, just glitchy CC stuff after the forum “upgrade”.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if the OP is using a desktop, but on the desktop version of this forum (and probably all the other fora) there is a big box to the right of the header that says:

"Our Roll Call Tool is experiencing technical difficulties; new Roll Calls are not being added to the tool.  Please go "old school" in locating your Roll Call by browsing the specific ship Roll Call forum."

Been there for a couple of weeks, IIRC.