Prices of Spa Treatments onboard Crystal Mozart

Psoque

Hi.  We are looking forward to our first cruise on Crystal Mozart in April.  We have some onboard credits that our TA managed to provide to us.  I'm wondering what are the prices of spa treatments onboard the ship.  I am having trouble finding the list of the offerings and the prices online.  I know, on Crystal Symphony/Serenity, we can even pre-book these.  Does anyone have any information regarding this?  Thanks.

I had a massage and a manicure on the Mozart in 2017. Don't remember the cost, but I remember it was less than what Steiner was charging for the same services at that time on the ocean ships. Be aware that your on board credit from a US travel agent will be in dollars and then Crystal will convert that to Euros on the Mozart. The conversion rate will be in Crystal's favor, no where nearly as good as what you'd get at an ATM in Europe.

My $200 US OBC came out to be $177 Euro OBC in November.

I did not look into the spa treatments but did want to mention to book it early as there were several trying to book them towards the end of the trip and they were full.

I don't remember seeing any prices anywhere either.

1 hour ago, Coral said:

My $200 US OBC came out to be $177 Euro OBC in November.

I did not look into the spa treatments but did want to mention to book it early as there were several trying to book them towards the end of the trip and they were full.

I don't remember seeing any prices anywhere either.

That exchange rate is very favorable. I'm glad to see Crystal isn't trying to make a buck off it as they were doing in 2017. Hope it will be that favorable on the Bach in April for my cruises.

9 minutes ago, Texas Tillie said:

That exchange rate is very favorable. I'm glad to see Crystal isn't trying to make a buck off it as they were doing in 2017. Hope it will be that favorable on the Bach in April for my cruises.

Yea - just double checked. It was $176.98 Euros for $200 US. That was better than the exchange rate I got from my ATM at the time.

I wonder if they keep the same exchange rate for a specific time period such as 3 months and then update it periodically as opposed to every day.

I used $25 E on laundry and the rest went to tips as I couldn't find anything to spend it on.