MSC is absolute garbage.

lbt43

We've been on MSC Magnifica, Divina and Seaview. Bella inside and balcony. And though the customer service is not always helpful (because the problem is too difficult to solve for them) they are always very correct and friendly. The customer service in the USA is very friendly, but not always helpful, but the customer service in Holland is very helpful, and very friendly!

I have an issue with my Voyager club points. Because I book in the Netherlands AND in the USA, the customer services in each country can only look at my bookings made in the specific country...and my Voyager club account is from the Netherlands...so my points that I earned with previous bookings in the USA, are missing. Well the customer service is getting out of their way to search for these points! They even are contacting headquarters in Genua! So they are VERY helpful! 

On 3/1/2019 at 12:08 PM, cruiser man 60 said:

I have never had a problem getting through and always speak to a very helpful person. I am in UK so maybe it's just the American staff where there is a problem.

We're from the US, and have never had a problem on the phone and always do our bookings directly with a US Rep with MSC.

Seems we're the lucky ones and had helpful individuals.  :-)