Back to Back Cruise Wine Question

8 minutes ago, Tony O said:

Since you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per stateroom per cruise. How do they handle bringing wine onboard  when you do back to back cruises ?

If you bring 4 bottles intially, they are supposed to take 2 and give them back for the second cruise.  However, they may just let you keep all 4.

27 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If you bring 4 bottles intially, they are supposed to take 2 and give them back for the second cruise.  However, they may just let you keep all 4.

Thanks 

We did a B2B with another couple.  We both brought 4 bottles.  We were ahead of them in line and they informed us only 2 bottles allowed.  I showed them my paperwork  for the B2B and they let us go.  The second couple, right behind us in line.  Same thing, they took 2 bottles and they had to pick them up after the first week.  

5 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

We did a B2B with another couple.  We both brought 4 bottles.  We were ahead of them in line and they informed us only 2 bottles allowed.  I showed them my paperwork  for the B2B and they let us go.  The second couple, right behind us in line.  Same thing, they took 2 bottles and they had to pick them up after the first week.  

Love the consistency!:classic_rolleyes: