Nieuw Amsterdam electrical outlets

LF23

Verandah 5100 has 2 US 110v and 2 Euro 220v on the desk along with 2 usb chargers (behind the books). There are also 2 usb chargers, one on each side of the bed.

I don't see any others

6 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Verandah 5100 has 2 US 110v and 2 Euro 220v on the desk along with 2 usb chargers (behind the books).

LOL. I only became aware of those ones hidden behind the books on the final night when checking to see if I'd left anything there. I forgot to mention it in my review, so it's good that you mentioned it. I have a 4-port USB charger, so not knowing about them posed no problem, but others might need the additional chargers and not find them.

18 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Verandah 5100 has 2 US 110v and 2 Euro 220v on the desk along with 2 usb chargers (behind the books). There are also 2 usb chargers, one on each side of the bed.

I don't see any others

We as a group had cabins 4149, 4151, and 4155  at the beginning of Feb this year and all cabins had that configuration. Here is the bedside usb outlet. If you need help with a cpap, the steward will get an extension cord. They did for us and set it all up.

We used a usb mini-hub for charging our multiple devices.

IMG_20190205_082710104.jpg

IMG_20190205_082727531.jpg

Edited by fatcat04

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

LOL. I only became aware of those ones hidden behind the books on the final night when checking to see if I'd left anything there. I forgot to mention it in my review, so it's good that you mentioned it. I have a 4-port USB charger, so not knowing about them posed no problem, but others might need the additional chargers and not find them.

Same here, I found them last night when I started checking to make sure I had everything ready to pack. They don't really matter to me either. A couple of years ago I was in Portugal and bought a 2 port 220v usb charger so I am set either way. Helps in European hotels as well.

Pictures with and without books for reference

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

Edited by richwmn